Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. As the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. We are an international team of 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 128 countries. This year we are growing even more and opening up Hapag-Lloyd’s very first Knowledge Center – in Tricity, Poland.
The Center, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Senior Cloud Engineer - Knowledge Centre (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Hapag-Lloyd offers customers on its website a comprehensive suite of applications covering everything that is needed to execute complex international container logistic transport. As a part of its strategy, HL will further develop this offering into the best-in-class digital Web Chanel.
Your new role
We are looking for experienced, highly skilled and motivated Software Engineers who enjoy seeing their work making a measurable impact and will be responsible for the END-TO-END DELIVERY OF ENTIRE PRODUCT. If you are a person with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive and you have passion for building NEW PRODUCTS in a fast paced, team-oriented environment, it is your position.
Requirements and Qualifications:
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- Cloudformation is like a mother tongue for you
- Strong problem solving and complexity analysis
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Passion for building new products in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Experience with AWS services especially with Lambdas, SAM, API Gateway, S3
- Experience with setting up and running SNS, SQS or Kinesis
Nice to have:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Deep experience with Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Track record of simplifying, operational excellence and a focus on metrics and automation
- Proficiency in at least one modern language such as Python, Go or Rust
- Cloudflare knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of Gitlab CI a clear benefit
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
HR Management • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk