At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Amman we are looking for a
Finance & Accounting - Senior Coordinator (m/f)Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Analyzing outstanding reports for accounts receivables and update weekly status.
- Supporting customer service team in invoice collection and following up with pending cases.
- Managing and reviewing credit facility for customers.
- Effectively managing DSO/DPO
- Monitoring bad debts and waiver cases
- Working closely with operations to match work orders with operational invoices.
- Posting invoices of overhead vendors and process payment.
- Maintaining short term budgeting, and monitoring the actual cost with the aligned budget on monthly basis.
- Managing daily accounting tasks like cash counter closing, petty cash booking, etc..
- Maintain the post dated cheques and security deposits and prepare bank slips deposits.
- Maintaining monthly closing for all expenses, accrual, and prepaid.
- Maintaining bank reconciliation and clearing all pending items
- Follow up with the detention collections from the depots and make sure that all collection to be reconciled
- Follow up with the operation team to issue rebate invoices on monthly basis and the seals invoices
- Follow up with bank for all inquiries that received from management
- Any adhoc tasks/ reports requested by management.
Requirements and Qualifications:
HR and admin
- Check attendance system on daily basis , and forward the leaved and time offs to employees for recording it.
- Preparing monthly Payrolls and update employees deductions..
- Follow up with social security corporation
- Follow up with tax authority for employees income tax deduction and the annual clearance
- Follow up the office maintenance (repairmen’s, fixed assets)
- Prepare the purchase orders and take required approvals for purchases
- Follow up all office OVH agreements (maintenance ,life insurance , health insurance and phone bills)
- Preparing employees EOS documents and taking required approvals
- Make sure that all employees is following HLAG policy
- Arranging hotel reservations and Airline tickets for guest.
- Checking the server room on daily basis
- Make sure to replace the backup desk on daily and weekly basis.
- Follow up with all errors that employees are facing
Interested? You can expect a responsible position in a worldwide operating company. Please send your complete application documents via email to the contact person indicated here, specifying your earliest possible starting date and your salary requirement.
Alaa Al Ghanem
Tel: 00966 536426644
The handling of your application requires the processing of personal data relating to you. Information is processed by dedicated HR staff members and Hapag-Lloyd management staff participating in the selection procedure of the position you applied for. In case you are applying for a position which is based with another company of the Hapag-Lloyd Group outside your country of origin, please be aware that the country to which data are transferred may not have the same data-protection standards as the country in which you initially provided the information. Within the Hapag-Lloyd Group, data is strictly protected in full compliance with internal Hapag-Lloyd policies and legal obligations. We will not transfer data to third parties outside the Hapag-Lloyd Group, and we will use data only for the selection of the candidate for the position mentioned above. You always have the right to request more detailed information about the data processed relating to you; you may alternatively ask for access to these data, and you may request that inaccurate data is deleted or rectified.You may withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. The data in question will be deleted immediately. In this case, please send your withdrawal, stating your full name, the job offer to which you have applied, and your e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Instead of deleting data relating to you, Hapag-Lloyd may be admonished to block such data, but solely in the cases provided by law. Please also note that we are unable to continue handling your application in the event of withdrawal or revocation. For more information you may consult the Privacy Terms on the Hapag-Lloyd website or contact our Corporate Data Protection office at email@example.com