Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. As the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. We are an international team of 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 128 countries. This year we are growing even more and opening up Hapag-Lloyd’s very first Knowledge Center – in Tricity, Poland.
The Center, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
In Gdańsk we established a Knowledge Center. Within it - Data Management Solutions for Analytics (DMSA). A group of top IT experts, designers and executors, will apply AWS cloud technology in maritime and shipping industry. We are quality-driven, have passion for cloud (especially AWS), analytics and power of positive changes, technology solutions bring to business globally.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
AWS Cloud Engineer (Knowledge Centre) (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Build and maintain complex cloud (AWS) data management systems that combine core data sources into data warehouses and analytical services
- Drive automation through infrastructure as code (e.g. terraform)
- Evaluate, recommend and implement best practices on AWS platform
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 4 years’ experience with Linux systems(Redhat/Centos/Ubuntu) and:
- Expert knowledge about AWS cloud services (EC2, S3, Lambda, ECS, EKS, RDS, Redshift)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD and version control
- Hands-on experience with Hashicorp products (terraform, vault, packer)
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker)
- RHCSA / RHCE certificate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate/ AWS Certified SySOps Administrator certificate
- Scripting skills: bash / python
- Experience with central logging platforms i.e. ELK.
- Experience with monitoring tools: Prometheus/Grafana
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
HR Management • Mrs Mateusz Grabarski
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk