Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. As the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. We are an international team of 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 128 countries. This year we are growing even more and opening up Hapag-Lloyd’s very first Knowledge Centre – in Gdansk, Poland.
The Center, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
Salesforce connects Hapag-Lloyds powerful IT systems with its global customers. With over 5000 global users, our state of the art Salesforce platform (lightning) streamlines customer service communication and empowers Sales to unlock their full potential.
This exciting journey needs creative minds to drive it. Our team of Salesforce development and architecture experts will provide the driving force for future innovations. Whether it is working on an end-to-end sales integration, marketing solution, multi-channel chat support for our customers or the technical interfaces to our application landscape, you are the one that makes a difference!
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Saleforce Architect - Knowledge Centre (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Design solutions within the Salesforce platform, esp. for Sales and Customer Service related business Use Cases
- Consult the best practice approaches to deliver the best technical solution
- Plan and develop integrations between Salesforce to third-party systems/applications
- Advice on Salesforce Execution Governors and Limits and maintaining the security and integrity of Salesforce
- Document your technical solutions
- Communicate with IT Product Manager, business users, and third-party service providers
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ year`s of Salesforce development experience, focus on technical architect experience
- Strong understanding of developing Salesforce applications and proven experience in APEX, Visualforce, Lightning framework, Heroku
- In-depth knowledge of REST / SOAP APIS and integrations between systems
- Experience with agile development, continuous integration / source-driven development is a plus
- Salesforce certifications: Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- Bachelor`s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field/experience
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Be part of ramping up a new IT knowledge-center in Gdansk, Poland
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- Development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Working experience in an international context
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
HR Management • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk