Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. As the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. We are an international team of 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 128 countries. This year we are growing even more and opening up Hapag-Lloyd’s very first Knowledge Centre – in Gdansk, Poland.
The Centre, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
Hapag-Lloyd offers customers on its website a comprehensive suite of applications covering everything that is needed to execute complex international container logistic transport. As a part of its strategy, HL will further develop this offering into the best-in-class digital Web Channel.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Frontend Developer - Knowledge Centre (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Your new role
We are looking for experienced, highly skilled and motivated Frontend Developers who enjoys seeing their work making a measurable impact and will be responsible for the END-TO-END DELIVERY OF ENTIRE PRODUCT. If you are a person with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive and you have passion for building NEW PRODUCTS in a fast paced, team-oriented environment, it is your position.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Vue JS, JS, Angular, React, Ember, Node.js
- Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews
Nice if you have:
- Experience with responsive and mobile design, as well as cross-browser development and testing
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful services and APIs
What you'll get in return
- You will be a part of a brand new project with privilege to make your mark in history of your future employee. Your decisions will impact the company success. You will take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself
- Well-connected and easy to reach location in Gdańsk Oliwa (Alchemia)
- Agile working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Internal trainings
- Sport card
- Health coverage for employees; optional plans for direct family.
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
HR Management • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk