From Hamburg to Sydney, from Durban to Rio de Janeiro: as one of the world's leading liner shipping companies, each year we ship millions of containers from and to all regions of the world. "Number one for quality" is our promise to our customers and an attribute with which we want to distinguish ourselves clearly from our competitors. Join us on this journey. We look forward to meeting you and hopefully we will soon say: Welcome on board!
The Centre, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Salesforce DeveloperResponsibilities and Tasks:
Are you a team player with a creative mindset? Join us and provide the driving force for future innovations in Salesforce!
Salesforce connects Hapag-Lloyds powerful IT systems with its global customers. With over 5000 global users, our state of the art Salesforce platform (lightning) streamlines customer service communication and empowers Sales to unlock their full potential.
This exciting journey needs creative minds to drive it. Whether it is working on an end-to-end sales integration, marketing solution, multi-channel chat support for our customers, or the technical interfaces to our application landscape, you are the one that makes a difference!
As a Salesforce Developer, you will:
- Designing and developing solutions within the Salesforce platform, esp. for Sales and Customer Service related business Use Cases
- (Unit) Testing the stability and functionality of the application (e.g. code coverage)
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs (e.g. hotfixes)
- Technical documentation of your solutions
- Maintaining the security and integrity of Salesforce
Requirements and Qualifications:
It’s great if you have:
- 3-5+ year`s of Salesforce development experience
- Experience with the Salesforce Service Cloud
- Strong understanding of developing Salesforce applications and proven experience in APEX, Visualforce, Lightning framework, Heroku
- In-depth knowledge of REST / SOAP APIS and integrations between systems
- Experience with agile development, continuous integration / source-driven development is a plus
- Salesforce certifications: Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Salesforce Platform Developer 2
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science or related field / experience
What we can offer to you
Are you eager to join a leading global logistics company to participate in digital transformation and change the maritime industry? Are you looking for a purposeful and meaningful job, delivering software that has real impact and value for our customers? If you have a passion and want to grow with us, join Hapag-Lloyd’s “in-house startup” Knowledge Center in Gdańsk! We are the IT center for the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world. Besides that, we can offer you:
- International career opportunities
- Structured annual performance review
- Benefit Platform
- Access to the Learning Management System
- Fruit days
- Modern, ergonomic office, including height adjustable desks
- Bike storage, showers, lockers
- Private medical healthcare
- Sports package
- Group life insurance
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Attractive and market-oriented remuneration and annual bonus
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
HR Management • Mrs Agnieszka Golebiewska
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk