At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
Not only our vessels are constantly on a voyage around the globe – also we as a company and are constantly on the journey to come closer to our joint vision of being the number one for quality in our industry.
By ramping up our new knowledge center in Gdansk we will increase our capacity. For this exciting journey, we are looking for highly skilled & motivated new colleague who enjoy seeing their work making a measurable impact.
We are currently looking for Senior Payroll and HR Admin Specialist join our HR team.
Senior Payroll and HR Admin SpecialistResponsibilities and Tasks:
- Handle the entire personnel administration from entry to exit
- Communicate and monitor adherence to local HR policies, practices and procedures so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
- Work closely together with our payroll provider by providing all information and data necessary for a smooth payroll run.
- Issue working contracts, addendums, letters of reference and all other necessary employment documents.
- Working closely with ZUS, collaborating with agency in obtaining work and residence permissions
- Managing and introducing benefits
- Assist in employer branding and onboarding measures.
- Be the go to person for our employees and managers for all HR related questions and concerns.
- GUS reporting
- Budget and ad hoc reporting.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in an international context
- Attention to detail, ability to gather and analyze data
- Advanced Excel skills as well as previous SAP experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of polish labor law
- High proficiency in spoken and written English. In addition German language skills are welcome
What we can offer to you
Are you eager to join a leading global logistics company to participate in digital transformation and change the maritime industry? Are you looking for a purposeful and meaningful job, delivering software that has real impact and value for our customers? If you have a passion and want to grow with us, join Hapag-Lloyd’s “in-house startup” Knowledge Center in Gdańsk! We are the IT center for the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world. Besides that, we can offer you:
- International career opportunities
- Structured annual performance review
- Benefit Platform
- Access to the Learning Management System
- Fruit days
- Modern, ergonomic office, including height adjustable desks
- Bike storage, showers, lockers
- Private medical healthcare
- Sports package
- Group life insurance
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Attractive and market-oriented remuneration and annual bonus
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
HR Management • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk