For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
IT Director DMSAResponsibilities and Tasks:
Not only our vessels are constantly on a voyage around the globe – also we as a company and we as a company internal IT department are constantly on the journey to come closer to our company’s vision of being the number one for quality in our industry.
We are looking for a candidate who would like to be part of this endeavor and join our “Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data Integration” domain as “IT Product Line Manager DMSA (Data Management Solutions for Analytics)” helping us to build up the product teams “Advanced Analytics”, “Data Warehouse” and “Dashboard for Quality Promises” in Gdańsk.
Our Slogan is
„Data is the currency of the future“
We are knowledgeable concerning all data that live within or cross the shore of our IT systems – we are passionate about salvaging its value and make it usable.
and we want YOU to be part of our IT team!
Be part of the vibrant IT development within Logistics and Liner-shipping if you burn for data and analytics and believe that the biggest enemy of a good solution is an even better solution.
Requirements and Qualifications:
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, business informatics or business administration is preferred, but not required. Much more important is your experience and your attitude.
- Ability to build up and coach your team to achieve a shared vision of product goals and priorities.
- Three to five years of relevant experience in IT and logistics acumen or vice versa that equipped you to communicate effectively with the diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience of engaging executives and other stakeholders to support important business decisions.
- Passion to accompany the products throughout the full life cycle, and work to balance short-term achievements with long-term goals (such as minimizing technical debt while maximizing delivery frequency of business results) in an agile manner.
- Strong believe that data governance is much more than a cumbersome task.
- Ability to effectively drive business, culture and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- Knowledge of trends and developments in the fields of data management, BI and advanced analytics.
- Ability to understand problems from a broad perspective and anticipate the impact of administrative issues and solutions.
- Demonstrated experience to manage a team >30 of IT specialists.
- Positive attitude and a highly developed sense of service orientation.
- Information management and quantitative skills, including working knowledge of IT infrastructure, public cloud, various technologies/platforms, and enterprise-specific vendor solutions
What you'll get in return
- You will be a part of a brand new project with privilege to make your mark in history of your future employee. Your decisions will impact the company success. You will take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.
- Well-connected and easy to reach location in Gdańsk Oliwa (Alchemia).
- Agile working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Internal trainings.
- Sport card.
- Health coverage for employees; optional plans for direct family.
- Benefit platform.
- Working experience in an international context.
HR Management • Mrs Mateusz Grabarski
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg