At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Mumbai we are looking for a
Manager - CS Reefer (m/f)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Main Objectives of this position:
Strategize current Processes and apply continuous process improvement initiatives to improve overall process efficiency and enhance customer experience.
Work closely with Regional office to achieve the objectives set from time to time.
Manage different stakeholders within and outside QSC organization to establish required synergies and support Organization’s strategies.
Function and duties:
- Promptly elevate problems / issues preventing the team from reaching agreed KPIs / targets
- Act as a primary point of contact for customers be the Customer advocate internally in Hapag
- Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction, own, manage all customer facing activities
- As part of Commercial Intelligence - build strong relationships with customers, gain an understanding for their business, service needs, drivers and desires and leverage this to engage in discussions about new business opportunities and competitor/market intelligence
- Ensure smooth execution of the whole shipment lifecycle, by working closely with customers and internal support groups to achieve customer satisfaction goals through pro-active resolution handling and Issue resolution ownership
- Understand claims policy and its impact on company assets and guide customers best possible through any potential claim situation
- Understand detention / demurrage implications for containers and its impact on company revenue
- Knowing of reefer segment, hyper care mood on follow up on the end to end delivery and get familiar with customers need
- Understand and be familiar with QSC KPIs and act in line with set targets. Drive continuous improvements opportunities
- Monitor agreed service levels, and identify root cause when targets are not met, advise management of potential service failures and / or trend
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Industry Knowledge
- 5 years industry experience in Customer Service roles
- Expert knowledge of Documentation required
- Extensive background in handling customer documentation required
- Commitment to deliver excellence in documentation
- Process knowledge & systems support optimization
- Ability to promptly process data and request under pressure
- Management of data quality benchmarking and KPI management.
- Client- centric, Great listener, Good interpersonal skills, Detail oriented & Proactive
- Able to work under pressure
- Dynamic, Collaborative, Open to feedback, Team work oriented
- Able to manage stress
Success Criteria for Position:
(Guide: soft skills required to carried out the role at the optimal level)
- Very good command over written and spoken English
- Effective time management and planning skills
- Ability to handle tough situations and tough customers
- Good communicator and listener
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong at building relationships
- Work actively with the rest of the team to meet HL common goals
Interested? You can expect a responsible position in a worldwide operating company. Please send your complete application documents via email to the contact person indicated here, specifying your earliest possible starting date and your salary requirement.
The handling of your application requires the processing of personal data relating to you. Information is processed by dedicated HR staff members and Hapag-Lloyd management staff participating in the selection procedure of the position you applied for. In case you are applying for a position which is based with another company of the Hapag-Lloyd Group outside your country of origin, please be aware that the country to which data are transferred may not have the same data-protection standards as the country in which you initially provided the information. Within the Hapag-Lloyd Group, data is strictly protected in full compliance with internal Hapag-Lloyd policies and legal obligations. We will not transfer data to third parties outside the Hapag-Lloyd Group, and we will use data only for the selection of the candidate for the position mentioned above. You always have the right to request more detailed information about the data processed relating to you; you may alternatively ask for access to these data, and you may request that inaccurate data is deleted or rectified.You may withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. The data in question will be deleted immediately. In this case, please send your withdrawal, stating your full name, the job offer to which you have applied, and your e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Instead of deleting data relating to you, Hapag-Lloyd may be admonished to block such data, but solely in the cases provided by law. Please also note that we are unable to continue handling your application in the event of withdrawal or revocation. For more information you may consult the Privacy Terms on the Hapag-Lloyd website or contact our Corporate Data Protection office at email@example.com