From Hamburg to Sydney, from Durban to Rio de Janeiro: as one of the world's leading liner shipping companies, each year we ship millions of containers from and to all regions of the world. "Number one for quality" is our promise to our customers and an attribute with which we want to distinguish ourselves clearly from our competitors. Join us on this journey. We look forward to meeting you and hopefully we will soon say: Welcome on board!
The Centre, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Software Asset Administrator
Software Asset Administrator, Knowledge CentreResponsibilities and Tasks:
One of your key responsibilities would be to Support Software Asset Manager in:
- managing the IT Software asset portfolio with respect to risk, cost control, governance, compliance, and performance objectives.
- developing and maintaining company policies, roles and processes related to Software & Licensing. Support creating and maintaining a company-wide understanding of licence management.
- optimisation of usage and cost of IT Software & License deployments.
- embedding a formal software asset management framework for all relevant software including driving compliance across the software estate.
- ensuring knowledge of software regulations is kept current.
- Supporting the Global IT Procurement team in case of peak workloads in administrative procurement activities
Other than that, you will be responsible for:
- Direct cooperation with Global Procurement CCM IT team as internal customer.
- Cooperation with process related HL internal functions: IT, all functional departments as software licenses.
- Cooperation with process related HL external parties: software licensors
- Being Contact person for software licence related administrative inquiries (HL internally, externally)
- Responsibility for document relevant software license information and regulations and to obtain relevant information from all HL departments.
- Prepare regular reports on HL’s software asset management situation
- Maintain documentation and tracking of HL’s software assets (correct, complete, up-to-date and transparent documentation)
- Prepare regular reports on
- Current status of HL's software asset portfolio
- HL’s licensing situation
- True-ups by licensors (comparison of licensing with current usage) of the products.
- Support managing software contracts
- Administrate contract bundling
- Administrate contract renewal or termination
- Administrate appropriate measures
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business administration, supply chain management or computer science.
- Preferably experience related to Software asset management (e.g. IAITAM, CSAM or equivalent, Microsoft MCP) plus ITIL V3 foundation.
- Preferably experience with asset management tools (e.g. SNOW, Flexera, SCCM)
- SAP knowledge
- MS Office knowledge
- Good command of English, German is a plus
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
HR Management • Mrs Mateusz Grabarski
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk