At Hapag-Lloyd, an international company employing 12,000+ people worldwide, we have the pleasure of running exciting recruitment projects for the Knowledge Centre in Gdańsk!
Hapag-Lloyd, one of the world’s leading liner shipping companies, strengthens its services towards suppliers, being on the forefront in the shipping industry here.
As part of this, we newly establish a team that develops Web and mobile applications from scratch for our suppliers.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Senior Frontend DeveloperResponsibilities and Tasks:
Are you interested in developing new B2B web and mobile applications completely in one team, with the opportunity to adapt the team’s modern technology stack and architecture, in a truly international company? – join us!
We are looking for experienced, highly skilled and motivated Web Frontend Developers who enjoy seeing their work making a measurable impact and who will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery. Current technology stack:
- Java and Scala in the backend
- VueJS in the frontend
- Serverless AWS and Azure
Are you also a person with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive and you have a passion for building new products in an agile manner with the use of latest technologies? Then welcome onboard, as we say in shipping.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of overall programming experience
- 3+ years of experience in frontend with VueJS/React/Angular
- Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Interest into technology and architecture – we really like to discuss about technologies and solutions that we’re using :)
Nice if you have:
- Experience with responsive and mobile design, as well as cross-browser development and testing
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful services and APIs
- E2E tests experience – we’re fully responsible for our applications
What you'll get in return
- You will be a part of a team of experienced and tech savvy people who are working on new products for Hapag-Lloyd’s suppliers
- Budget for external trainings
- Access to online training platforms: O’reilly learning, A Cloud Guru, Udemy, VueMastery
- Well-connected and easy to reach location in Gdańsk Oliwa (Alchemia)
- Start-up atmosphere
- Agile working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Internal training
- Sport card
- Health coverage for employees; optional plans for direct family
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
HR Management • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk