From Hamburg to Sydney, from Durban to Rio de Janeiro: as one of the world's leading liner shipping companies, each year we ship millions of containers from and to all regions of the world. "Number one for quality" is our promise to our customers and an attribute with which we want to distinguish ourselves clearly from our competitors. Join us on this journey. We look forward to meeting you and hopefully we will soon say: Welcome on board!
For our location in Hamburg we are looking for a
Manager (m/f/d) Revenue Management DevelopmentResponsibilities and Tasks:
The Revenue Management Development team within the Revenue Management department is responsible for transforming some of Hapag-Lloyd’s core Revenue Management processes and systems.
In close cooperation with the IT Revenue Management team, we have embarked on a transformation process for our uptake management (incl. Uptake Management, vessel space breakdown and capacity management) and will soon initiate the transformation of our pricing, quotation and contract management systems and processes.
Each of these transformation projects has the scope and complexity to have development to last for several years. However, by using agile and scrum methodologies we ensure a fast go-to-market development.
In addition to these transformation projects, the department is responsible for all further internal system and process developments under the scope of Revenue Management.
- In this role, you will play a vital role in our re-design efforts for uptake management and the pricing process by contributing to the scoping, development and implementation of both projects. Your clear definitions of the scope, the planning of work packages, as well as a close stakeholder management will be key success factors for this role
- Your tasks will also include the development and implementation of a range of smaller internal revenue management projects/products (e.g. business type indicator, customer rate terms, etc.)
- The development of implementation plans and material will also be part of your responsibility to ensure a proper anchoring of new processes and systems in the organization
- To further develop our revenue management “platform”, you liaise with various business units (e.g. Customer Quality, Regions, Areas, Digital Business & Transformation, Global Sales, IT) and translate their requirements into development goals including work packages, resource impacts, timelines and implementation planning
- The preparation of and participation in workshops for all projects phases (scoping, user acceptance testing, implementation planning, trainings, roll-out, change management) to ensure a successful global roll-out of our revenue management systems and processes will also be one of your tasks
Requirements and Qualifications:
- University degree focused on a field like economics, statistics, mathematics, or a related field
- Experienced in challenging the status quo, coming up with creative solutions and working conceptually
- Solid project management experience, ideally including knowledge on agile methodologies like Scrum, or lean, six sigma, etc.
- Experienced in presenting results and project status updates to involved partners and stakeholders
- Comfortable with working in international and interdisciplinary teams
- Experienced in working with tools like PowerPoint and Excel, as well as HL-specific tools like FIS and QlikView
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
HR Management • Mr Christian Kerschke
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg
Tel.: 040 3001 2062