From Hamburg to Sydney, from Durban to Rio de Janeiro: as one of the world's leading liner shipping companies, each year we ship millions of containers from and to all regions of the world. "Number one for quality" is our promise to our customers and an attribute with which we want to distinguish ourselves clearly from our competitors. Join us on this journey. We look forward to meeting you and hopefully we will soon say: Welcome on board!
For our location in Hamburg we are looking for a
Manager (m/w/d) Quality DevelopmentResponsibilities and Tasks:
- Support the Quality Development Director in driving the Hapag-Lloyd 2023 Strategy by taking over projects or project parts incl. e.g. Quality Promises setting and/or top management presentations.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation related to Quality Promises delivery, improvements and performance management.
- Ensure that all Quality Promises are designed to the specifications and are delivered within scope and on time.
- Support data retrieval and analysis from Qlikview, Compass and other commercial data bases
- Develop a detailed working plan with IT teams, track progress and raise timely red flags for delays
- Support process mapping, gap analysis and root cause identification (data based) involving all relevant stakeholders
- Own, co-own or coordinate projects, products and ensure delivery for global improvement
- Ensure governance is established for tracking and reporting changes when scope or schedule for projects and dashboard development in QV and Web is impacted.
- Coordinate with IT, product owners and /or third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of dashboard development.
- Support go to market approach for transparency on Quality Promises at customer level.
- Maintain close relations with the Regional commercial organization, BSDs, corporate communication, GBS, IT and with the other CEO departments
Requirements and Qualifications:
- University degree in economics, business administration or other relevant field and relevant working experience
- Experience with shipping/ logistics/ supply chain/ forwarding is beneficial
- Experience in project and program management is needed
- Experienced in Qlikview, web products and salesforce
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English. German is beneficial
- Potentially worked in Region or Area in functions like Sales, Customer Service, and Operations etc.
- Self-motivated and organized with structured and analytical work approach
- Strong social and communication skills
- Essential to be PC literate and experienced in MS Office applications
HR Management • Mr Christian Kerschke
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg
Tel.: 040 3001 2062