From Hamburg to Sydney, from Durban to Rio de Janeiro: as one of the world's leading liner shipping companies, each year we ship millions of containers from and to all regions of the world. "Number one for quality" is our promise to our customers and an attribute with which we want to distinguish ourselves clearly from our competitors. Join us on this journey. We look forward to meeting you and hopefully we will soon say: Welcome on board!
The Centre, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a:
DevOps Engineer (SharePoint Online), Knowledge CentreResponsibilities and Tasks:
- Kick off your HL journey by developing and running the new SharePoint based HLAG global Intranet for 16k users. You will start with the very first steps of envisioning a general architecture and design of the Intranet.
- You will continue your journey by an evolution of the team to a CoE for customized SharePoint and MS Power Platform development
- You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of the solutions from business analysis in the beginning, over the realization of a solution to the successful operations.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Completed apprenticeship or university degree in computing, IT or a numerate discipline
- Experience in SharePoint Online environments and hands on development experience of SharePoint implementations including: configuration, deployment and development of custom Web Parts and applications – preferable in context of SP based Intranets
- Experience on Azure Development and Power Platform preferred
- Experience in SCRUM preferred
- Independent and responsible working style as well as good team player skills
- Methodical skills and efficient way of working
- Openness to develop in new areas of responsibility
What we can offer to you
Are you eager to join a leading global logistics company to participate in digital transformation and change the maritime industry? Are you looking for a purposeful and meaningful job? If you have a passion and want to grow with us, join Hapag-Lloyd’s Knowledge Center in Gdańsk! We can offer you:
- International career opportunities
- Structured annual performance review
- Benefit Platform
- Access to the Learning Management System
- Fruit days
- Modern, ergonomic office, including height adjustable desks
- Bike storage, showers, lockers
- Private medical healthcare
- Sports package
- Group life insurance
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Attractive and market-oriented remuneration and annual bonus
What does it mean to join a leading global liner shipping company? It means that you will have access to leading technology and career opportunities all around the world. You will be working with a competitive team of experts from diverse background, making sure the world keeps moving. Flat hierarchies and an innovative and performance driven culture, give you the chance to make a real impact.
Let’s navigate the future together!
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
HR Management • Mrs Mateusz Grabarski
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk