Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are an international team of specialists working across the globe believing that together we can change the maritime industry. You might not know us yet, but as the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. This year we are expanding even more and have opened up a new Knowledge Center in Gdańsk, Poland.
Innovation, agility, teamwork, collaboration – does it sound familiar? For us, at Hapag-Lloyd Knowledge Center, it does.
Join the team at Hapag-Lloyd’s “in-house startup” and help us navigate the future!
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Atlassian AdministratorResponsibilities and Tasks:
As Part of HLAGs brand new team you will drive IT digital workspace collaboration by ensuring effective service delivery for IT Service and Software Management Atlassian based platforms for our 16k employees in 128 countries.
- You will be responsible for the enterprise level deployment ensuring its high availability, scalability, capacity and service continuity with failure resiliency
- And also you will be responsible for the full solution operational lifecycle including its change and configuration management
- Co-create and maintain integration between JIRA / Confluence and external systems
- Provide last-tire technical support and provide solutions for solving the problem
- And you will communicate with the solution vendor (Atlassian)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Completed apprenticeship or university degree in computing, IT or a numerate discipline
- Enterprise level hands on experience with Atlassian products (JIRA Service Management, JIRA Software, Confluence) system administration, maintenance and configuration
- Experience in JIRA and Confluence operations (monitoring, troubleshooting)
- Working knowledge of RedHat and Postgress
- Experience in SCRUM preferred
- Independent and responsible working style as well as good team player skills
- Methodical skills and efficient way of working
- Very good command of English
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk