Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are an international team of specialists working across the globe believing that together we can change the maritime industry. You might not know us yet, but as the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. This year we are expanding even more and have opened up a new Knowledge Center in Gdańsk, Poland.
Innovation, agility, teamwork, collaboration – does it sound familiar? For us, at Hapag-Lloyd Knowledge Center, it does.
Join the team at Hapag-Lloyd’s “in-house startup” and help us navigate the future!
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Atlassian ExpertResponsibilities and Tasks:
As Part of HLAGs brand new IT Service Enablement Team you will drive digital collaboration by Atlassian based solution build and maintenance for our 16k employees in 128 countries.
- Design, create, customize and operate solutions on top of our Atlassian platforms eco-system to support our service management (ITIL based) and solution delivery (agile based) processes ensuring its stability and customer satisfaction
- Propose new solutions based on the user requirements and on the 3rd party add-ons evaluation and assessment
- Solution monitoring and maintenance (KPI&SLA based) including license and capacity management
- Contribute and coordinate release upgrades and extensions
- Provide last-tire technical support and provide solutions for solving the problem
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Completed apprenticeship or university degree in computing, IT or a numerate discipline
- Hands on experience with Atlassian products (JIRA Service Management, JIRA Software, Confluence) enterprise level deployment, customization, support and maintenance
- Solid understanding and managing all aspects of the Atlassian toolchain including customization, add-ons, and integrations
- Experience and knowledge around software testing
- Experience in SCRUM preferred
- Very good command over written and spoken English
- Independent and responsible working style as well as good team player skills
- Methodical skills and efficient way of working
What we can offer to you:
- International career opportunities
- Structured annual performance review
- Benefit Platform
- Access to the Learning Management System
- Fruit days
- Modern, ergonomic office, including height adjustable desks
- Bike storage, showers, lockers
- Private medical healthcare
- Sports package
- Group life insurance
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Attractive and market-oriented remuneration and annual bonus
Our main objective is to put our company to the next level of Digital Excellence. We are part of a leading global liner shipping company hence joined forces of Headquarter and Knowledge Center makes us more agile, dynamic and analytically driven organization.
At the Knowledge Center, you will be working side by side with experts in a modern office space – innovating and developing state-of-the-art technology solutions that will enable us to connect the world across the oceans even faster in the future.
Let’s navigate the future together!
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk