At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Mumbai we are looking for a
Senior Manager - Sales Execution (m/f)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Main Objectives of This Position
Overall Responsibility of Business Development especially focused.
Functions and Duties:
- To Maintain and develop existing customers and untapped markets and commodities.
- To Ensure Strict compliance of local laws and regulations.
- To ensure effective communications between Central India Offices and overseas offices.
- Constant review of working processes and improving productivity and efficiency.
- Identification of additional cost saving potentials.
- Ensure to Grow HL market position in Central India and have regular open communication with HQ Mumbai about sales, CS, Operational, and BA issues to develop and maintain the most profitable market position for HL in Central India.
- Identification and if approved develop new business opportunities.
- Develop, Support and Assist office team members in all aspects ensuring teamwork.
- Recruit, Develop, and retain local staff. Ensure to have right/ strong staff members in right positions.
- Regular monitoring of performance and ensure budget is being met or over achieved.
- Ensure to deliver with the office team top quality service to customers to allow HL a profitable growth.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Qualification and Technical Job Requirements
- Possess several years of comprehensive experience in liner shipping business in general.
- Excellent command on spoken and written English.
Success Criteria for Position
- Good Customer contacts / Contacts with local authorities like concor etc.
- Knowledge of main trade lanes and ICD's in Central India.
- Strong teamwork and interaction with Sales, Customer service, Operations and Business Administration departments, with view to find synergies across departments.
- Management experience and leadership skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of user application system ( FIS, QV, MS Office).
Interested? You can expect a responsible position in a worldwide operating company. Please send your complete application documents via email to the contact person indicated here, specifying your earliest possible starting date and your salary requirement.
The handling of your application requires the processing of personal data relating to you. Information is processed by dedicated HR staff members and Hapag-Lloyd management staff participating in the selection procedure of the position you applied for. In case you are applying for a position which is based with another company of the Hapag-Lloyd Group outside your country of origin, please be aware that the country to which data are transferred may not have the same data-protection standards as the country in which you initially provided the information. Within the Hapag-Lloyd Group, data is strictly protected in full compliance with internal Hapag-Lloyd policies and legal obligations. We will not transfer data to third parties outside the Hapag-Lloyd Group, and we will use data only for the selection of the candidate for the position mentioned above. You always have the right to request more detailed information about the data processed relating to you; you may alternatively ask for access to these data, and you may request that inaccurate data is deleted or rectified.You may withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. The data in question will be deleted immediately. In this case, please send your withdrawal, stating your full name, the job offer to which you have applied, and your e-mail address to email@example.com. Instead of deleting data relating to you, Hapag-Lloyd may be admonished to block such data, but solely in the cases provided by law. Please also note that we are unable to continue handling your application in the event of withdrawal or revocation. For more information you may consult the Privacy Terms on the Hapag-Lloyd website or contact our Corporate Data Protection office at firstname.lastname@example.org