Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are an international team of specialists working across the globe believing that together we can change the maritime industry. You might not know us yet, but as the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. This year we are expanding even more and have opened up a new Knowledge Center in Gdańsk, Poland.
Innovation, agility, teamwork, collaboration – does it sound familiar? For us, at Hapag-Lloyd Knowledge Center, it does.
Join the team at Hapag-Lloyd’s “in-house startup” and help us navigate the future!
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
IAM ArchitectResponsibilities and Tasks:
Hapag-Lloyd uses a modern and high-integrated identity and access management system (IAM / Betasystems Garancy). The IAM systems are connected to our main target systems like Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SAP, and others. The system and processes need to be continuously improved. For example, connecting new target systems like cloud services. We are looking for highly skilled & motivated IAM architect who enjoy seeing their work making a measurable impact to security and compliance.
Our IAM team in Knowledge Center in Gdansk will consist of IAM Developers, Access Managers and System Administrators and will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the entire product.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
As part of our Identity and Access Management team, you will be responsible for designing, building and implementing the IAM systems within our organization IT network. You will work in close cooperation with access managers, developers, administrators and other stakeholders of the IAM product providing the guidelines and strategy to ensure a reliable product that meets the needs of the users. In your position, you will support directly the IT director in the decision making related to the further development of the IAM product inside the organization.
As an IAM Architect, you will:
- Ensuring that all personnel have access to the different IT systems limited by need and role.
- Providing high performance solutions to the requirements of internal teams, customers and partners ensuring the observance of the internal compliance regulations.
- Project management in the integration of applications and systems.
- 3rd Level Support in close collaboration with other IAM team members.
- Supporting our internal and external audit teams and recommend solutions to all the findings.
- Communicating with multiple internal and external services & APIs.
- Actively providing new ideas, presenting solutions, developing new areas that extends the functionalities, improves our processes and increase the reliability of the IAM service.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 2 – 4 years of experience on similar role.
- Good understanding of the user life cycle of a user inside a global organization.
- Good architectural overview within modern IT landscapes.
- Good knowledge in protocols (e.g. SAML, SCIM,…) and cloud products (e.g. AWS, Azure, …)
- Knowledge in Active Directory, LDAP, Windows Server, MS SQL and IIS.
- Specific knowledge of our associated target platforms like z/OS, Unix, SAP, database systems or any other cutting-edge technology that helps you to achieve your goals.
- Knowledge in PHP and Java languages, their specific development standards and the tools and processes related to the development environment.
- Experience working in a scrum environment.
- A degree in computing, IT or a numerate discipline.
- Experience and passion to work in DevOps approach.
- The desire to improve our security landscape and finding innovate solutions to problems.
Technical Stack: Active Directory, LDAP, Windows Server, MS SQL, ISS, SAML, SCIM, AWS, Azure
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk