From Hamburg to Sydney, from Durban to Rio de Janeiro: as one of the world's leading liner shipping companies, each year we ship millions of containers from and to all regions of the world. "Number one for quality" is our promise to our customers and an attribute with which we want to distinguish ourselves clearly from our competitors. Join us on this journey. We look forward to meeting you and hopefully we will soon say: Welcome on board!
The Centre, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Digital Workplace AnalystResponsibilities and Tasks:
As Part of HLAGs brand new Digital Collaboration Team you will drive digital collaboration by developing our new SharePoint based Intranet and internal Microsoft Power Platform based application with the goal to create one central collaboration experience for our 16k employees.
Responsibilties and tasks:
- Analyze and support collaboration solutions tailored to the business needs
- Provide guidance on business usage, communications, governance and change management for the digital workplace product suite
- Conduct training and consultancy workshops on collaboration products
- Develop and run adoption campaigns around collaboration solutions
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Willingness to learn Microsoft 365, Power Platform solutions and SharePoint environment
- Experience in IT solutions analysis
- Completed apprenticeship or university degree in computing, IT or a numerate discipline
- Communicative and ability to take initiative, good listener
- Very good command over written and spoken English
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk