From Hamburg to Sydney, from Durban to Rio de Janeiro: as one of the world's leading liner shipping companies, each year we ship millions of containers from and to all regions of the world. "Number one for quality" is our promise to our customers and an attribute with which we want to distinguish ourselves clearly from our competitors. Join us on this journey. We look forward to meeting you and hopefully we will soon say: Welcome on board!
The Centre, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Digital Workplace Consultant (SharePoint, Microsoft 365)Responsibilities and Tasks:
As Part of HLAGs brand new Digital Collaboration Team you will drive digital collaboration by developing our new SharePoint based Intranet and internal Microsoft Power Platform based application with the goal to create one central collaboration experience for our 16k employees.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Analyze, adopt and support intranet solution (SharePoint online) tailored to the business needs
- Support developer colleagues in requirements engineering and roll out activities
- Maintain perspective and track emerging technologies to plan for future adoption.
- Drive up digital literacy and evangelize around Collaboration tools, Power Platform and Microsoft365 solutions
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Interesting in intensive technical knowledge development
- Experience and technical understanding of Office 365 products and SharePoint Online environment
- Completed apprenticeship or university degree in computing, IT or a numerate discipline
- Communicative and ability to take initiative, good listener
- Very good command over written and spoken English
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk