From Hamburg to Sydney, from Durban to Rio de Janeiro: as one of the world's leading liner shipping companies, each year we ship millions of containers from and to all regions of the world. "Number one for quality" is our promise to our customers and an attribute with which we want to distinguish ourselves clearly from our competitors. Join us on this journey. We look forward to meeting you and hopefully we will soon say: Welcome on board!
The Centre, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
SharePoint DeveloperResponsibilities and Tasks:
As Part of HLAGs brand new Digital Collaboration Team you will drive digital collaboration by developing our new SharePoint based Intranet and internal Microsoft Power Platform based application with the goal to create one central collaboration experience for our 16k employees.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Develop and configure SharePoint Online based intranet tailored to the business needs
- Develop further SharePoint Solutions in close collaboration with global business stakeholders
- Contribute to technical design and architecture discussions
- Support of SharePoint solutions maintenance
- Maintain perspective and track emerging technologies to plan for future adoption
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Interesting in intensive technical knowledge development
- 2+ years of experience with SharePoint development and integration
- Experience on Azure environments preferred
- Completed apprenticeship or university degree in computing, IT or a numerate discipline
- Very good command over written and spoken English
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk